Emerson's New Appearance at 2017 China Refrigeration Expo, Improving People's Lives
- Next Emerson Generation 20-25HP Compressors wins "Innovation Product Award"
- New Emerson Cargo Solutions is launched in Asia
- Integrated solutions address world's most critical needs
Shanghai, China, April 13, 2017 – Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions of Emerson (NYSE: EMR), participates in the 2017 China Refrigeration Expo (CRH 2017) at Shanghai New International Expo Center on April 12-14. Along with the long-established participation in CRH, Emerson brings its new brand image since Emerson's global business transformation. With the theme of “Improve People's Lives”, Emerson showcases its integrated solutions providing home comfort, high performance buildings and ensuring food quality and safety. Emerson also unveils its new Cargo Solutions launch in Asia and Next Generation 20-25HP compressors, and the latter wins the "Innovation Product Award" at the CRH 2017 for its superior performance, enhanced reliability and friendliness to environment.
By its innovative technologies and high-performance solutions, Emerson aims to help customers address world's most critical needs. This is also the goal of Emerson’s unremitting efforts ever since its global business restructuring in 2015.
Mr. Hakan Erdamar, President of Asia and Middle East & Africa, for Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions platform, said: "Customer needs are increasingly complicated and diverse nowadays, and the solutions have become the main trend in solving customer challenges. As an industry leader, Emerson seeks long-term development by exploring the new growth opportunities in the evolving market and the new trends. Through the global business transformation, we are able to concentrate our resources on businesses with significant long-term growth potentials. We are now dedicated to offer integrated solutions of human comfort and health, food quality and safety and energy efficiency."
New Products and Solutions Provide Strong Support to Take Market Challenges
In recent years, with the economic development and the improvement of life standard, increasing attention is delivered from the government and public to the indoor comfort, as well as food quality and safety.
In February 2017, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development released the 13th Five-Year Plan for Building Energy Efficiency and Green Building Development , which emphasizes on “strengthening the industry support for energy-efficient building and green building materials production” and promotes the “development and application of air-conditioning cooling, heating, ventilation, and renewable energy in energy-efficient buildings". Actively responding to the government policy and market demand, Emerson unveils its Next Generation 20-25HP compressors for large commercial air-conditioning application at the CRH 2017, which is specially designed for China chiller market. This series features the optimized design for environment-friendly R410A refrigerant and the integrated CoreSense™ technology that delivers enhanced reliability. Moreover, the optional enhanced vapor injection (EVI) technology greatly widens the compressor operating envelope and ensures better heating performance at the low ambient conditions. Being highly recognized as "Innovation Product" at the CRH 2017, the Next Generation 20-25HP compressors marks the first time that EVI technology is applied in large scroll compressors, and further complete Emerson's chiller solutions in China market.
At the CRH 2017, Emerson also announces to launch its Cargo Solutions in Asia – the cold chain solutions under one umbrella, which includes a series of loggers and labels, portable and permanent real-time monitoring solution. Emerson Cargo Solutions can be applied throughout the food supply chain and can help growers, food processors, shippers, retailers and end-users to safeguard food quality. With the rapid development of cold chain industry, Emerson Cargo Solutions is to embrace a market of great potential. Emerson is launching Cargo Solutions to China market this year.
Innovative Integrated Solutions Improve People's Lives
At the CRH 2017, Emerson showcases multiple green, energy-efficient and reliable integrated solutions in the three major zones of "bringing comfort and convenience to homes", "ensuring food quality and safety" and "enabling high performance buildings".
- Bring comfort and convenience to homes. Emerson provides customers with one-stop solution from floor to ceiling, with its signature products and solutions such as Copeland Scroll™ air-conditioning and heat pump compressors, inSinkErator™ food waste disposers and hot water dispensers and the intelligent monitoring system such to ensure efficient, connected and convenient comfort for end users all day long.
- Ensure the food quality and safety. By integrating its refrigeration compressors and condensing units including the Copeland Scroll™ Fusion semi-hermetic compressors, ZB(D)/ZF(I)/ZS(I) series scroll compressors, Copeland™ Stream discus valve semi-hermetic piston compressors and ZX condensing units, Cargo Solutions and retail solutions, Emerson is able to provide customized food cold chain solutions under one umbrella, which covers the whole food supply chain of harvesting, processing, transportation, distribution, retail to ensure the food quality and safety from farm to fork, and minimize the food waste.
- Enable high performance buildings. Emerson provides series of Copeland Scroll™ commercial air-conditioning compressors that allow the design of green and energy-efficient commercial building solutions. The Copeland™ scroll compliances design ensures high EER (energy efficiency ratio) and excellent reliability of the compressors, while the variable speed technology enables expanded speed range and allow greater flexibility in system design.
Mr. Galen Yin, Vice President, Climate Technologies China, for Emerson’s Commercial and Residential Solutions platform, said, “China will remain our most important overseas market. Emerson will continue its development strategy of “in China, for China", and in collaboration with our local partners, be committed to helping China address the most critical needs in environment protection, food quality and sustainability, while maintaining human comfort and health in communities."
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. For more information, visit Emerson.com.