Opportunities for New and Recent MBA Recipients - Europe
Every year we interview around 200 MBA candidates and recent MBA degree recipients from the top-ranked European business schools, with the goal of identifying and recruiting individuals with top leadership potential who are looking to establish and develop their career with a global technology leader.
Interested MBA students and graduates can opt to participate in the Europe MBA Rotational Program, or to apply for internships or for full-time positions. A detailed description of all the opportunities can be found below.
Europe Rotational MBA Program
The Rotational Program is set-up for a 24-30 months period and its aim is to provide MBA graduates with challenging assignments that have a high degree of responsibility and visibility throughout our European business. Besides an individualized career path, members of this program are also assigned mentors and participate in a program designed to grow their leadership potential
We seek MBA graduates who are interested in a European and global career, have a relevant technical qualification at Bachelor’s level, and are prepared for and committed to the personal mobility required to make this European and global career opportunity a reality.
Successful candidates will have two assignments which will normally be in two different countries and business units over the course of 24 to 30 months, before moving into one of our business units to start to build their leadership career. The assignments in the rotational period could be in areas such as strategy, marketing, operations or supply chain.
How does the process work?
- Emerson will make contact during a scheduled campus visit. See our
MBA Campus Visit Schedule
- Applications are pre-screened by Emerson's Corporate Human Resources Department
- The selected candidates will be invited for a first round of on-campus interviews
- Assessment Centres are scheduled as the second step in the recruitment process
- Offers are extended by our Corporate Headquarters in the United Kingdom
What we're looking for:
- Motivated people with strong leadership skills
- Technical undergraduate degrees (preferably engineering)
- 3-5 years of previous work experience (preferably in a related business or industry)
- Advanced knowledge of English (multi-lingual graduates preferred)
- Willingness to travel and relocate (Required)
What you can expect:
- Opportunity to work in an exciting, dynamic global work environment
- Responsibility, high-level visibility and a challenging environment
- Exposure to our company;s top management
- An individualised career path
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunity to pursue a wide range of management positions around the world
Internships for MBA students
Paid internship positions are offered each year to high-potential individuals currently enrolled in MBA programs at top-ranked universities in Europe.
Those selected will gain hands-on experience while working with some of the most talented leaders in the industry. Participants have the opportunity to work with Emerson’s top management while proving themselves in a dynamic, global corporate environment.
Internship programs will be announced in all the partnering Business Schools in Europe which support such internship programs and on this careers page.
Full-time positions for recent MBA graduates
Full-time positions are typically offered to MBA graduates who have prior work experience and have received their MBA within the past three years. The level and nature of the work experience required differs for every position. Vacancies are announced throughout the year in all the partnering Business Schools in Europe.
All interested candidates should apply directly through the
Careers Search using the Job ID number provided in the advertisement of the vacancy.If you have questions regarding Emerson's Europe MBA Recruitment Program or you want to apply, please contact the Career Centre of your Business School or write to